Kids Rock Friday(aka Date Night for parents or "Me Time" for single parents)
Starts September 6th 7:30 pm - 9:15 pm
Kids Rock Friday is unlike any kids program located at the border of Mississauga and Etobicoke. We created this unique program to benefit both kids and parents. For kids, it is a chance to get out on a Friday night and have fun with their peers in a safe environment. For parents, it is a chance to go on that dinner date with your spouse or partner or just take some time for yourself to recharge. The other big benefit to families is that this program is FREE.
We know that taking care of kids is expensive. From summer camps to sports teams to academic clubs, we know that it costs money. Kids Rock Friday is a FREE program because it is one of the ways that we would like to give back to the community.
Program Benefits for Kids
- Fun Environment – We take great care to ensure that everyone who comes to Kids Rock is included and participates in the planned fun activities.
- Make Friends – Our kids come from all backgrounds and have become friends outside of Kids Rock. Some of the best friendships come from unlikely places.
- Snacks – We provide all the kids snacks to eat while they socialize with their friends. There is nothing better than bonding through food.
Program Benefits for Parents
- Reclaim Your Time – What would you do if you had a couple of hours to yourself? Catch up with friends, go on a date, or curl up with a book. The choice is yours so make the most of it.
- Peace of Mind – All of our trained staff have a successful police background check and follow our child protection policy. Our ratio of staff to kids: 1 to 10.
- Reconnect - We have programs for adults to connect with other parents and talk (normally). Having a conversation with others helps you get back into the rhythm of life.